Does everybody in your organization have an opinion about the website and what you should focus on? Are these opinions based on gut feelings, personal taste and lack of understanding? Using hard facts you can win these discussions.
With practical tasks and hands on examples, Kjell-Morten and Thor will show who you how you can govern your website using measurements, testing and analysis. They will also show some useful methods and tools for testing and measurement.
In this full day workshop you'll learn:
- How to understand your users better
- Defining strategic goals for your website
- Translating the strategic goals to actions
- Methods to measure if your website does what it's supposed to
- Managing further development and refining using insights and knowledge